Saturday 28 February 2015

Another rough draft done!

I completed the rough draft on Friday but didn't have time to update until now.  That is the third rough draft I have done so far with these novels.  That means there is seven more to go before I started editing them.  I'm hoping to get two more of them done this year.  Probably the second book in the main series 'The Frozen Danastri' and one of the novellas.  I'm thinking that I might do 'Stevric the Prince' but not sure yet.
I'm giving myself a break for a week and then I'll be doing school work for the rest of the month.  Not looking forward to that as much as I find the writing to be more entertaining.  But school work is a necessary evil.  (I do know that some people really enjoy it).  
On the more personal side of things, I have been doing a lot of cleaning and organising as well as baking.  
I've been taking a bit of a break from art.  I did about 24 pictures in two months.  So I definitely needed a break from it.  
I'm really looking forward to when I get writing The Frozen Danastri again.  Anyway, time to celebrate having completed another book! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment