Sunday 19 April 2015

Art merge

Candice here :)

As you would have observed already.  Me and Damian have merged both our art onto my website.  We did this because it's hard to run the business with two separate sites.  However I'll be the one doing the blog entries, unless of course that changes in the future.  We hoping to have the business up and running in a minimum of two months time.  Damian is working full time on the business in getting it started.  I'm also helping when I'm not writing.

I'm really enjoying doing fairy piggy art.  I do really like piggies, as they are my favourite animal.  I've also noticed that there is very little pig art on the internet, so maybe I've found my niche with that.  I'm planning to do a piggy painting soon and am a little nervous about how it will turn out because it has been so long since I last painted.

This week I'm intending to do a lot of writing.  I really need to get moving with the writing if I'm to finish the book in the next couple of months.  So far, I'm a quarter of the way through it.  The Frozen Danastri is an interesting book.  There is the threat of eternal winter in it.  I'm finding that the cold can be interesting to write about, after all snow is fairly pretty right?  It seems to give the book a more magical feel.

Damian's art seems to be going well.  At the moment he is working on a picture of a steam punk horse and implied that he may be doing more steam punk style works.  At the moment he has been adding shading to his newer works and working with pencil more than pen.  He has sometimes been blending a bit of realism with his digital abstract work.  

Anyway, that's the update for today. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment