Thursday 9 April 2015

Hopefully starting the business soon!

I didn't update for a month and sorry about that.  I'm hoping that me and my husband will be able to sell art soon.  In maybe a few months time.  We will hopefully be adding an Etsy store and a store for digital downloads.  The art will feature our illustrations of my novels, my piggy art and my husband's animals and flowers.  Unfortunately the books are still a way off being published.  My husband Damian decided that he isn't going to be doing writing after all and is going to devote his time to making products.  This will free up more time for writing for me, which is both good news and bad news.

I'll be spending a lot of time writing over the next few months, so keep watching the word count ticker.  I'm still working on The Frozen Danastri and things seem to be going well with it.  I'm hoping to have it finished before July.  If I work hard at it then I'll be able to get it finished.  Hopefully there isn't any disruptions to my writing.

I've finally decided on a direction I want my art to take.  I'm focusing on doing illustrations again as well as doing fairy piggies.  I've discontinued the fairy cats and fairies.  I want to focus on art that I enjoy doing the most.  Soon I'll be uploading another illustration and another piggy picture.  This time the piggy will be a realistic one and it is mostly finished.  I'm working in a variety of mediums these days with digital, graphite and acrylic paint.  Not sure how well the painting will go because I haven't done it in years.

Anyway, this was a long overdue update. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment